Knowing different tools and software doesn’t necessarily make a person “A Graphic Designer”. Knowing how to assemble images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of meaningful design makes a person a “Graphic Designer”. Effective Graphic designers have no boundaries. They can use any media/ software necessary and produce the best and high quality graphic designs.
As a Graphic Designer in Chillibreeze, you will be challenged daily to not only meet but consistently exceed expectations from the world’s best companies. Our customers are diverse and spread across the globe. Their requirements are diverse and they all come with high expectations. Every project must be approached differently using different methods, tools and software.
Therefore, you will get an opportunity and will be expected to learn how to work with different tools, software and applications.
Here are some of the tools and software used commonly on a daily basis:
- Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Premier Pro CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Microsoft Office:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
You will transform ideas and concepts from written or oral instructions into visual graphics. You will also be working on various assignments and here are some of the most common requirements from our customers:
- Templates and layout designs in PowerPoint, Word documents, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Motion graphics and video editing.
- Banners Designs for both print and digital media.
- Icons Designs and creations.
- Illustrations/ drawings and sketching.
- Logo Designs.
- Interact with global customers to understand their project details and anticipate their expectations
- Attention to detail–Following detailed instructions from both customers and colleagues.
- Create artwork and graphics from rough ideas, hand drawn sketches, written descriptions or image examples from customers.
- Consistently maintain high quality in all projects by making sure that simple and basic things like typesetting, spellchecking and basic proofreading are done on every project.
- Experience and working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint. Candidates who can provide samples of their work will be given preference.
- Typesetting Skills–Layout, formatting, fonts, colors, consistency etc.
- Has the ability to independently and with minimum supervision manage and complete projects.
- Can blend in easily with team members and be able to collaborate, give and receive constructive feedback.
- Able to communicate orally (phone/ Skype call) and via email with customers both internal and external.
- Motivated to pursue own goals and objectives and requires the least amount of coaching and feedback to see their projects done.
- Basic knowledge on design tools. Candidates who can produce work examples and samples like painting, sketching or any other work examples will be given preference.
- Able to work with and collaborate within a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and understand cryptic (at times) messages from customers.
- Have a ‘do what it takes’ attitude to perform all assigned tasks and responsibilities to the best of their ability.